Brine's provides single window, total servicing and installation solutions to commercial, medical and industrial organizations for all their HVAC (Heating/Venting/Air-conditioning), Refrigeration, Lightning and General Contractor needs.
At Brine's we service, repair, upgrade and maintain existing utilities and equipment. Brine's can effectively undertake even the most complex new installation turnkey projects.
Brine's performs preventive maintenance schedules under our AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract). We'll inspect all equipment and operational components at client locations, annually, bi-annually, quarterly or, if required, more frequently. If needed, old parts are replaced and the unit is brought up to current standards.
Brine's works with all the major brands of equipment and can help clients select
which manufacturer and what product would best suit their unique needs.
Headquartered in Lathrup Village, MI, with an office in Miami Beach, FL, Brine's has a large fleet of fully stocked service vehicles to enable us to execute on our philosophy of quick, personalized, tailor-made solutions. Our well-appointed facilities and highly qualified, trained and experienced engineers and technicians can seamlessly undertake any job within our service areas.
- We perform all work in-house and do not sub-contract services unlike most of our competition.
- Quick response times with same day and emergency service also provided, and at times offered as standard without extra cost.
- Knowledgeable and well trained staff with many years of industry experience. The owners and senior management have been in the HVAC sphere for over 30 years and have expertise in all mechanical fields.
- An unsurpassed array of product knowledge and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent relationship-building skills as most of our customers have been with us for multiple contract cycles. We provide a high level of personalized service and truly excel in working as partners with our clients to efficiently and effectively serve their needs.
Brine's philosophy of building long-term, sustainable partnerships rather than just building a client base, has resulted in long term relationships of trust and confidence that have and continue to include large projects;
- Heating, cooling and refrigeration for large groceries, pharmacies and food chains.
- Regular servicing of HVAC equipment.
- Manufacturer warranty work.
- Installing mechanical systems for new structures.